Description of Advanced Report sections
- Menu and Tool Bar
- Report Objects. This shows the list of attributes included in the report. If your report was created through the Query Builder 2, all attributes will be displayed on the Report Grid (#5) by default. If it is a Browse Data report, only the Count metric will be displayed on the grid. You can move attributes back and forth between the grid and report objects to change what is displayed on the grid.
- Report Details. This shows the filter parameters you specified when building the query. You can close this box by clicking the x in the upper right hand corner. You can display it again by selecting it from the Tools menu.
- View Filter. You can filter the query results even more using this feature. Click the Add Condition link to get started.
- Report Grid. This is where the query results are displayed and where you can interact with the data.
A lot of functionality can be accessed by right-clicking on any attribute header. Here are some of the functions that are available through that context menu.
- Sort: Sort the grid in ascending or descending order by the selected attribute.
- Move: Move the attribute to the left or right in the grid; pivot (select Move to Columns); or group- by (select Page-by) the attribute.
- Filter On: Specify a view filter on that attribute.
- Remove from Grid: Move attribute from the grid to Report Objects.
- Advanced formatting: Specify the display format of metrics.
- Rename/Edit: Specify the display name of the attribute.
- Attribute Forms: Choose to display the attribute’s code or name or both. Some attributes have more than a code and a name in the attribute forms. For example, the Coordinator Info attribute has the following forms: Code, Name, Email, Phone, Code-Name, Active, Start Date, and End Date. You can choose to display all or one or just a few of these attribute forms.